Saturday, March 15, 2008

Skinny Tomorrow?


TV offers us some incredible claims. We're just supposed to believe it's true if it's on TV.

Isn't it funny to watch a commercial with some guy in a white coat waxing elequently about medical matters....and then in very tiny print underneath there is a disclaimer??? Turns out this guy isn't really a doctor, after all.

LOL

Try to pick out a diet-pill aid strictly by watching the commercials. WOW, they're ALL the greatest and strongest. Have you seen the tiny print that says, "Weight loss result not typical"?

But today's claim realllly cracked me up.

Today, "Tony" was excitedly telling me about this fantastic diet, how much weight he lost, his before and after picture, blah, blah, blah.

But THEN, the camera zooms in closely to Tony's face. He points his finger at me through the TV screen and he says, "You do not have to be fat for one more day!!"

Yes, Tony, we do have to be fat for one more day. If I take Tony's fat pill today, I will most certainly be fat tomorrow. I know this is absolutely true because otherwise Tony would be a bzillionaire and not a compensated actor.

No comments: