Thursday, July 06, 2006

I'm Not Sure My Boys are Really Mine

The boys look like the kids in the family pictures; but as of July 5, 2006....they look more like a couple of stray Brazilians.

How could they possibly be mine?!

I'm mostly German and I sport a celestial-type white glow about my body at all times of the year. I do get a nice farmer's tan on the lower part of my arms, and the top of my feet tan very quickly.
Other than that, I look like a direct descendent of Frosty the Snowman.

So who are these kids, and why are they calling me "Mom"?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have often wondered this about my Becca. She doesn't look like a Carlin at all! Definitely gets her looks from her Daddy.

*Bonnie* said...

Isn't it amazing how kids with the same parents can look sooo different??

That just ticks me off about that mom!