Friday, December 23, 2005

Christmas Eve is Almost Here

Tomorrow is the day that everything is supposed to be done and ready for Christmas day. In that case, I'd better get myself in gear today!
We're going over to a friend's house for fun and dinner tonight, then we're letting the boys be Secret Angels to a family. It's so exciting!!!
We had a mysterious benefactor call Antioch and offer to pay our monthly premium for our health insurance! WOW! What a blessing!! I feel like I won a spiritual lottery!! Thank you, Lord, for laying that gift on someone's heart. I'm still at a loss for words.
Sometimes, I don't know if I'm a "ye of little faith" or a "ye of great impatience". I'm probably like a combination of both! Know what I mean?

Okay, no more posting for now.....gotta run and make memories.

No comments: